SPEF FALL FUND DRIVE
Fall Fund Drive 2021-2022
Extending Educational Excellence to All Students
Please join us in extending educational excellence to all our students at all five South Pasadena schools.
SPEF’s commitment to students in our community is unwavering
Just as the community answered the call 43 years ago, parents, residents and business owners of South Pasadena today recognize the shortfall between school funding and the true needs of ensuring excellence in education.
As our students return to school, we come seeking your sustained support.
Your contributions help fund vital services such as:
- Visual and performing arts classes for K-12 students, including music, drama, photography and art exploration
- Mindfulness and emotional health instruction and support for all students
- Digital citizenship and technology coaches and curriculum to help both students and teachers navigate online learning
- New science curriculum and robotics equipment for elementary and middle school STEAM classes
- Biomedical, Computer Science and Engineering pathways for the high school
- $50,000 in teacher-directed grants to enhance educational experience for all students
- Anti-bias curriculum and training for teachers and students
Supporters like you are our lifeline and more important than ever. A donation in any amount can help extend excellence to more than 5,000 students in South Pasadena.
SPEF PROVIDES FUNDS, ENRICHMENT PROGRAMS AND EQUIPMENT TO IMPROVE OUR STUDENTS’ EDUCATION. THIS IS POSSIBLE ONLY THROUGH THE GENEROSITY OF PEOPLE LIKE YOU.