SPEF FALL FUND DRIVE
Together we can bridge the gap between what the state provides and what we expect for our schools and for our kids. Together we can make a difference. Every dollar makes a difference. We’re in this together!
Fall Fund Drive 2021-2022
Extending Educational Excellence to All Students
Though a health crisis prevented our students from returning to the classroom last year – our donor’s support was as strong as ever! Thankfully, our students were able to return this year and we are calling for your support again. Please join us in extending educational excellence to all our SPUSD students.
SPEF’s commitment to students in our community is unwavering
Just as they did 43 years ago, parents, residents and business owners of South Pasadena recognize the shortfall between school funding and the true needs of ensuring excellence in education.
This year – perhaps more than ever – we need your help.
Your contributions help fund vital services such as:
- Visual and performing arts classes for K-12 students, including music, drama, photography and art exploration
- Mindfulness and emotional health instruction and support for all students
- Digital citizenship and technology coaches and curriculum to help both students and teachers navigate online learning
- New science curriculum and robotics equipment for elementary and middle school STEAM classes
- Biomedical, Computer Science and Engineering pathways for the high school
- $50,000 in teacher-directed grants to enhance educational experience for all students
- Anti-bias curriculum and training for teachers and students
Supporters like you are our lifeline and more important than ever. A donation in any amount can help save vital services for the more than 5,000 students in South Pasadena.