Fall Fund Drive 2020
Though a health crisis prevented our students from returning to the classroom in August, our strong schools have adapted to a robust model of distance learning. And while much has changed as the world faces a pandemic, educating our youth remains essential.
SPEF’s commitment to students in our community is unwavering.
Just as they did 40 years ago, parents, residents and business owners of South Pasadena recognize the shortfall between school funding and the true needs of ensuring excellence in education.
And this year – perhaps more than ever – we need your help.
Your contributions help fund vital services such as:
- Visual and performing arts classes for K-12 students, including music, drama, photography and art exploration
- Mindfulness and emotional health instruction and support for all students
- Digital citizenship and technology coaches and curriculum to help both students and teachers navigate online learning
- New science curriculum and robotics equipment for elementary and middle school STEAM classes
- Biomedical, Computer Science and Engineering pathways for the high school
- $50,000 in teacher-directed grants to enhance educational experience for all students
Supporters like you are our lifeline and more important than ever. A donation in any amount can help save vital services for the more than 5,000 students in South Pasadena.