BRIT WEST is dedicated to providing quality soccer instruction while promoting sportsmanship and fun. Camp activities have been designed to develop a player’s skill and technique, while practicing physical distancing.
On-campus • In-person • Covid-19 Safety Procedures
Brit West’s program includes many different aspects of the game including ball familiarity, passing, and shooting. Please be advised that we will be following Covid -19 safety procedures. This may include changes in our curriculum, no scrimmaging, wearing of masks, keeping social distance and small groups.
We will email updated information to you the Friday before your camp including health management guidelines, such as:
Parents are expected to take their child’s temperature before leaving home and wait with their child at a designated cone (OUTSIDE THE FIELD) until questioned by a Brit West Coach. Please do not drop off your child and leave. Parents and child MUST be wearing a face-mask.
Rules on the field:
- Athletes will wear a face-mask while on the field. We suggest bring several changes of mask.
- Upon entering the field, players must go to their designated area with their equipment.
- 3 ft social distancing will be enforced – inside and outside the field area.
- Players must bring their own soccer ball, and their own bag with their own belongings. Everything must stay in the bag. Water, snacks.
- Siblings must bring their own bag and ball. No sharing because they may be in different groups and will not be allowed to mix.
Check players onto the field and Arrange a break/water area where athletes can remove their mask and drink water. Coaches will educate players on safety protocols. At the end of each day sanitize all Brit West coaching equipment.